Обсуждение: Kubuntu 9:04 - Jaunty, grid editor Ctrl-c Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Kubuntu 9:04 - Jaunty, grid editor Ctrl-c Segmentation fault (core dumped)

От
Vladimir Kokovic'
Дата:
Hi,

Dave, you made the right thing !
Ctrl-C now works.

While I tried grid editor, the edit field width is wider than column
width, but the content is displayed in the column width for varchar.

Best regards,
Vladimir Kokovic, DP senior, Belgrade, Serbia

Re: Kubuntu 9:04 - Jaunty, grid editor Ctrl-c Segmentation fault (core dumped)

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 6:35 PM, Vladimir
Kokovic'<vladimir.kokovic@a-asoft.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Dave, you made the right thing !
> Ctrl-C now works.
>
> While I tried grid editor, the edit field width is wider than column width,
> but the content is displayed in the column width for varchar.

Do you mean that the textbox allows more characters to be entered than
can fit in the column? If so, yes, it leaves the validation to the
server. Patches are welcome.

--
Dave Page