Обсуждение: [Suggestions] IDE enhancements...

[Suggestions] IDE enhancements...

От
durumdara
Дата:
Hi!

I used SQLyog for a short time, and in the lite version I saw many good
functions. This is a MYSQL tool.

Many of these would be useful in the PGAdmin.

I don't want to list them all, but you can see if you check it.

Thanks for your read:    dd

Re: [Suggestions] IDE enhancements...

От
Raymond O'Donnell
Дата:
On 03/07/2009 13:09, durumdara wrote:
> I don't want to list them all, but you can see if you check it.

Hi there,

I don't mean to be obtuse, but I don't have MySQL and it's less than
convenient to have to install it just to try and guess at the features
you refer to.....can you please list some even? :)

Thanks,

Ray.

rod@iol.ie