Обсуждение: Postgres & pgAdmin help

Postgres & pgAdmin help

От
venkat pavan

Hi, I'm using pgAdmin 1.6.3. Here i need help on the below query.
"How can i drop a table data from the database dynamically"
could you reply for my query, it was helpful. thank you.

best regards,
pavan.venkatt

Be a better friend, newshound, and

Re: Postgres & pgAdmin help

От
Raymond O'Donnell
Дата:
On 19/04/2008 08:31, venkat pavan wrote:

> "How can i drop a table data from the database dynamically"

Hi there,

What do you mean by dropping data dynamically? What are you trying to
do? - and what are you using to do it?

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

Re: Postgres & pgAdmin help

От
Charlie Clark
Дата:
Am 19.04.2008 um 09:31 schrieb venkat pavan:

> Hi, I'm using pgAdmin 1.6.3. Here i need help on the below query.
> "How can i drop a table data from the database dynamically"
> could you reply for my query, it was helpful. thank you.

Yes, click on the table and delete it. pgAdmin is for administering
databases rather than programming but you can certainly write the SQL
to delete and create tables in pgAdmin and add them to your application.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20