Обсуждение: Timer on Query Editor

Timer on Query Editor

От
"Ezequias R. da Rocha"
Дата:
Hi list,

I would like to recommend a timer (to execute the query statement with
intervals of seconds ).

--
Atenciosamente
Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha

Re: Timer on Query Editor

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I would like to recommend a timer (to execute the query statement with
> intervals of seconds ).

There already is one in the status bar.

Regards, Dave

Re: Timer on Query Editor

От
"Ezequias R. da Rocha"
Дата:
I saw it now. Thank you.

but a doubt: why call it lock ? Sorry my dummy question.

Ezequias

--
Atenciosamente
Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha

Re: Timer on Query Editor

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:
> I saw it now. Thank you.
>
> but a doubt: why call it lock ? Sorry my dummy question.

Where is it called a lock?

Regards, Dave

Re: Timer on Query Editor

От
"Ezequias R. da Rocha"
Дата:
Tools > Server Status (Pane Locks)

Ezequias

--
Atenciosamente
Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha

Re: Timer on Query Editor

От
Dave Page
Дата:
You are mixing up your own questions - this is the thread about the timer!

The reason that pane is called Locks is because those are what it displays.

You probably want the Status tab which shows the query on each
connection. The Locks tab shows each lock and the query (and other info)
that caused it to be taken.

Regards, Dave