Обсуждение: Speling

Speling

От
"Raymond O'Donnell"
Дата:
Hi Dave et al,

Just spotted a small typo or two in the guru hint for "Editting
Views, Stored Procedures or Functions" - "editing" should have just
one "t". :)

--Ray.

Raymond O'Donnell
Director of Music, Galway Cathedral, Galway, Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Re: Speling

От
"Raymond O'Donnell"
Дата:
On 30 Nov 2006 at 21:05, Frank Jessopp wrote:

> and speling has two LL's

That was supposed to be my small joke.... :)

--Ray.

Raymond O'Donnell
Director of Music, Galway Cathedral, Galway, Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Re: Speling

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Raymond O'Donnell wrote:
> On 30 Nov 2006 at 21:05, Frank Jessopp wrote:
>
>> and speling has two LL's

What, speLLLLing?

> That was supposed to be my small joke.... :)

Ahh, well the common joke spelling is speeling with two e's.

:-)

Regards, Dave

Re: Speling

От
"Milen A. Radev"
Дата:
Dave Page написа:
[...]
> Ahh, well the common joke spelling is speeling with two e's.

Not really. At least not according to Apache Foundation -
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_speling.html .

--
Milen A. Radev

Re: Speling

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Raymond O'Donnell wrote:
> Hi Dave et al,
>
> Just spotted a small typo or two in the guru hint for "Editting
> Views, Stored Procedures or Functions" - "editing" should have just
> one "t". :)

Thanks, fixed. I always spell that incorrectly. No idea why!!!

Regards, Dave