Обсуждение: Problems with SVN win32 build.

Problems with SVN win32 build.

От
"Jeremy Palmer"
Дата:
I've compiled the trunk branch and have mostly had great success,
(especially with quick report and auto-complete functionality) :) However I
noticed a few little things:

1) I can't add a job for pgagent to run. I add a job with 1 schedule and 2
steps and I get a "duplicate key violates unique constraint
"pga_jobstep_pkey" error. Here's the log:

2006-06-05 19:31:04 QUERY  : Void query (death:5432): BEGIN TRANSACTION
2006-06-05 19:31:04 QUERY  : Scalar query (death:5432): SELECT
nextval('pgagent.pga_job_jobid_seq');
2006-06-05 19:31:04 QUERY  : Query result: 5
2006-06-05 19:31:04 QUERY  : Set query (death:5432): INSERT INTO
pgagent.pga_job (jobid, jobjclid, jobname, jobdesc, jobenabled,
jobhostagent)
SELECT 5, jcl.jclid, 'test1', '', true, '' FROM pgagent.pga_jobclass jcl WHERE jclname='Routine Maintenance';

2006-06-05 19:31:04 QUERY  : Scalar query (death:5432): SELECT
nextval('pgagent.pga_schedule_jscid_seq');
2006-06-05 19:31:04 QUERY  : Query result: 5
2006-06-05 19:31:04 QUERY  : Scalar query (death:5432): SELECT
nextval('pgagent.pga_jobstep_jstid_seq');
2006-06-05 19:31:04 QUERY  : Query result: 5
2006-06-05 19:31:04 QUERY  : Void query (death:5432): INSERT INTO
pgagent.pga_jobstep (jstid, jstjobid, jstname, jstdesc, jstenabled, jstkind,
jstonerror, jstcode, jstdbname)
SELECT 5, 5, 'step1', '', true, 's', 'f', 'SELECT id
FROM crs_parcel
limit 2;', 'testgis';
INSERT INTO pgagent.pga_jobstep (jstid, jstjobid, jstname, jstdesc,
jstenabled, jstkind, jstonerror, jstcode, jstdbname)
SELECT 5, 5, 'step2', '', true, 's', 'f', 'SELECT astext(shape)
FROM crs_node
LIMIT 2;', 'testgis';
INSERT INTO pgagent.pga_schedule (jscid, jscjobid, jscname, jscdesc,
jscminutes, jschours, jscweekdays, jscmonthdays, jscmonths, jscenabled,
jscstart, jscend)
VALUES(5, 5, 'sch1', '',
'{f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,t,f,f,f,f,
f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f}',
'{f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,t,f,f,f,f}', '{f,f,f,f,f,f,f}',
'{f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f}',
'{f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f}', true, '2006-06-05 00:00:00', NULL);

2006-06-05 19:31:04 ERROR  : ERROR:  duplicate key violates unique
constraint "pga_jobstep_pkey"

2) This is only a small thing but, the wxWidgets notebook pages do not seem
to be using winxp themes (I'm on WinXP SP2).

3) When the auto-completion TAB character option is set and you hit TAB when
there is more than one table option, the auto-complete function will always
select the first table in the list. It might be better to use the same
ctrl+space logic with a select combo box is presented to the user.

Thanks for the great work

Jeremy

Re: Problems with SVN win32 build.

От
"Dave Page"

That falls firmly in the 'should never happen' category. Can you mail
over a pg_dump of your pgagent schema please?

> 2) This is only a small thing but, the wxWidgets notebook
> pages do not seem
> to be using winxp themes (I'm on WinXP SP2).

That's down to wxWidgets I'm afraid.

> 3) When the auto-completion TAB character option is set and
> you hit TAB when
> there is more than one table option, the auto-complete
> function will always
> select the first table in the list. It might be better to use the same
> ctrl+space logic with a select combo box is presented to the user.

Any thoughts Magnus?

Regards, Dave.

Re: Problems with SVN win32 build.

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Hmm, seems like a bug when adding more than one step to the job when
initially created. To work around, create the job, then add steps to it
on an individual basis.

I'll need to figure out an appropriate fix...

Regards, Dave.

Fix committed to SVN trunk, along with some additional semi-related
tweaks to the browser handling code.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Problems with SVN win32 build.

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
(sorry about the delay)

> > 3) When the auto-completion TAB character option is set and you hit
> > TAB when there is more than one table option, the auto-complete
> > function will always select the first table in the list. It
> might be
> > better to use the same
> > ctrl+space logic with a select combo box is presented to the user.
>

> Any thoughts Magnus?

Not really. I don't recall exactly, but there was definitly not a
concious decision to make them different :-)

I wuold guess what we're seeing is the tab not being eaten by
ctlSQLBox::OnKeyDown(). I think this patch should fix it - please verify
that I didn't break other stuff in my ignorance of Wx :-)

//Magnus

Вложения

Re: Problems with SVN win32 build.

От