Обсуждение: Current database

Current database

От
"Chris Velevitch"
Дата:
I'm using windows version 1.4.2 on Win XP Sp1.

Right-clicking a non current database makes it current. Why? I'm
trying to rename the database but I can't because you can't rename the
current database.

How do you make a database non-current?

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group

Re: Current database

От
"Dave Page"

You can't. I'm not sure how that feature is supposed to work given how
it's been coded. You should manually issue the rename SQL in a query
tool window when no users are connected to the database you're renaming.

Regards, Dave.