Обсуждение: Os x link problem

Os x link problem

От
attilio drei
Дата:
Os x link problem

/usr/lib/libcrypto.dylib(fcrypt.o) definition of _crypt
/System/Library/Frameworks/System.framework/System(crypt.So) definition of
_crypt
ld: Undefined symbols:
_png_create_info_struct
_png_create_read_struct
_png_create_write_struct
_png_destroy_read_struct
_png_destroy_write_struct
_png_get_IHDR
_png_get_io_ptr
_png_get_valid
_png_read_end
_png_read_image
_png_read_info
_png_set_IHDR
_png_set_error_fn
_png_set_expand
_png_set_filler
_png_set_packing
_png_set_read_fn
_png_set_sBIT
_png_set_shift
_png_set_strip_16
_png_set_write_fn
_png_write_end
_png_write_info
_png_write_rows
_jpeg_CreateCompress
_jpeg_CreateDecompress
_jpeg_destroy_compress
_jpeg_destroy_decompress
_jpeg_finish_compress
_jpeg_finish_decompress
_jpeg_read_header
_jpeg_read_scanlines
_jpeg_resync_to_restart
_jpeg_set_defaults
_jpeg_set_quality
_jpeg_start_compress
_jpeg_start_decompress
_jpeg_std_error
_jpeg_write_scanlines
make[2]: *** [pgadmin3] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Re: Os x link problem

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Hi,

Unfortuntely OS-X is not currently supported by pgAdmin, though we are
working on this at the moment.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Os x link problem

От
"Adam H. Pendleton"
Dave Page wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Unfortuntely OS-X is not currently supported by pgAdmin, though we are
>working on this at the moment.
>
>Regards, Dave.

Actually, it works on Mac OS X, I just haven't had a chance to post the
details.  The above errors look like problems with the libjpeg and
libpng libraries inside wxWindows.  I'll double-check, but I don't
remember builing mac-specific libjpg or libpng libraries.  What does the
output from 'configure' of *wxWindows* say.  It should look something
like this:

Configured wxWindows 2.5.1 for `i686-pc-linux-gnu' Which GUI toolkit should wxWindows use?                 GTK Should
wxWindowsbe compiled into single library?       no Should wxWindows be compiled in debug mode?             yes Should
wxWindowsbe linked as a shared library?         no Should wxWindows be compiled in Unicode mode?           yes What
levelof wxWindows compatibility should be enabled?                                      wxWindows 2.2      no
                          wxWindows 2.4      yes Which libraries should wxWindows use?
   jpeg               sys                                      png                sys
  regex              sys                                      tiff               sys
 zlib               sys                                      odbc               no
expat             sys

ahp

Re: Os x link problem

От
"Dave Page"

You got it going? That's excellent news - nice work!!

Have a beer on me :-)

Regards, Dave