Обсуждение: Re: FW: pgAdmin3: adding comments to existing tables

Re: FW: pgAdmin3: adding comments to existing tables

От
"Dave Page"

Looks OK now, though the definition pane needs a refresh to see the
changes.

> >Also, selecting a column and clicking Change does nothing.
> >
> Not implemented...

OK.

Re: FW: pgAdmin3: adding comments to existing tables

От
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:

>Looks OK now, though the definition pane needs a refresh to see the
>changes.

What do you mean with "needs a refresh"? Every time the sql page is
selected, the sql query is freshly assembled. Do you have a GUI refresh
problem?

Regards,
Andreas

Re: FW: pgAdmin3: adding comments to existing tables

От
"Donald Fraser"
Дата: