Обсуждение: Re: Access-postgreSQL migration (extra invalid foreign key added)

Re: Access-postgreSQL migration (extra invalid foreign key added)

От
"Dave Page"

It's certainly possible. The Migration Wizard is a bit hit 'n' miss to
be honest as I wrote it without ever migrating a database except for the
odd test using Northwind/Biblio.

Is it possible to get a schema only copy of your mdb file to look at
please?

> P.P.P.P.S. I once looked up SQL statements corresponding to
> tables or queries in an older version of Access, but I can't
> find a way to do the same in the current one (not for table
> definitions anyway). That might be of a little help. Although
> the best I can think if is that \r\n is processed incorrectly
> by ODBC bridge or pgAdmin, and that results in null table
> with null column.

We do sort of assume there are no \n's or \r's in your object names...

Regards, Dave.

Re: Access-postgreSQL migration (extra invalid foreign key added)

От
"Reshat Sabiq"