Обсуждение: Error in pgPublishing.vbp

Error in pgPublishing.vbp

От
Joe Yates
Дата:
The file 'pgPublishing.vbp' contains the following line:

   Module=basRegistry; basRegistry.bas

'basRegistry.bas' is not present in the CVS info for the project,

and the code of the project relies on functions which would seem to be in
the missing module.

What should I do to get hold of it?

Joe Yates

Re: Error in pgPublishing.vbp

От
"Dave Page"

Whoops, I obviously forgot to add it. It's there now - just update your
local copy of the directory and you should get it.

Thanks for letting me know.

Regards, Dave.