Обсуждение: [Refresh] button on SQL Output window

[Refresh] button on SQL Output window

От
"Ricardo Canani"
Дата:
    Hi

    Sometimes I run a query and need to resize the columns of the SQL Output
window. If the data is updated in the database and I want to run the query
again, another SQL output window is opened and I have to resize its columns
again.

    What about to put a [Refresh] button on the SQL Output window that when
pressed causes Pgadmin to run the query again and display the result in the
same window, without changing the window and its columns sizes ?

___________________________________
Ricardo Canani
canani@intranetworks.com.br

Re: [Refresh] button on SQL Output window

От
"Thomas Sandford"
Дата:
"Ricardo Canani" <canani@intranetworks.com.br> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Sometimes I run a query and need to resize the columns of the SQL Output
> window. If the data is updated in the database and I want to run the query
> again, another SQL output window is opened and I have to resize its
columns
> again.

Further, if the number of columns is such that a horizontal scroll bar is
required to show all columns, it is impossible to adjust the width of the
final column of a query (since you can't select the right hand edge of the
column to drag it). Or I'm missing something...

--
Thomas Sandford

Re: [Refresh] button on SQL Output window

От
Dave Page

'Fraid so. Just pick up the handle where the column header meets the right
hand edge.

Regards, Dave.

Re: [Refresh] button on SQL Output window

От
Dave Page

Added to To-Do list.

Regards Dave.