Обсуждение: pgmigration

pgmigration

От
Eric Smets
Дата:
Hello,

I would like to murge two the same access databases but with different
contents to one centrale database.

The migration tool is very helpfull for this, but an additional option
where one can
choose to not create the database would be very helpfull. This would
solve my problem.

Are you aware that someone already programmed this or that this could be
accessible
in the near future.

Best regards,

Eric Smets

Re: pgmigration

От
Dave Page

Hi,

I assume you mean table here rather than database, as the database is not
created by the migration process.

At the moment, you cannot choose not to create the table, though I do think
that's a good idea and will add it to the to-do list. In the meantime, I
would suggest you export the data in your second Access database to an ASCII
text file using suitable quotes/delimiters, and then use the Import Wizard
to import that data.

Regard, Dave.