Обсуждение: [pgAdmin4][runtime][patch]: Compilation error with Qt4

[pgAdmin4][runtime][patch]: Compilation error with Qt4

От
Neel Patel
Дата:
Hi,

Please find attached patch file with the fix of below issues with runtime application.
  • Compilation error with Qt4 as "QUrlQuery" class was introduced since Qt5.
  • Client side download code has been removed as now we support server side download.
  • We should not delete sender object inside slot. If we do so it may crash the application. To avoid this, we used Qt's "deleteLater" which will delete the objects once the processing of all the events have been done.
Do review it and let us know for comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel
Вложения

Re: [pgAdmin4][runtime][patch]: Compilation error with Qt4

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thanks - applied.