Обсуждение: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Formatter Functions for Security Labels and Variables

[pgAdmin4][Patch]: Formatter Functions for Security Labels and Variables

От
Khushboo Vashi
Дата:
Hi,

The Security Labels and the Variables are used in many modules under the Database Node.
The functions to parse and return them into desired format, are kept in the database utility file (databases/utils.py), so every node can use them.

I have applied the related changes in the database module.

Please find attached patch for the same.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Вложения

Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Formatter Functions for Security Labels and Variables

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thanks - applied with a minor fix to a variable name that was misspelt.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Khushboo Vashi
<khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Security Labels and the Variables are used in many modules under the
> Database Node.
> The functions to parse and return them into desired format, are kept in the
> database utility file (databases/utils.py), so every node can use them.
>
> I have applied the related changes in the database module.
>
> Please find attached patch for the same.
>
> Thanks,
> Khushboo

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Formatter Functions for Security Labels and Variables

От
Khushboo Vashi
Дата:
Thanks Dave.

Attached patch for a minor fix to a variable name typo.

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 8:53 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Thanks - applied with a minor fix to a variable name that was misspelt.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Khushboo Vashi
<khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Security Labels and the Variables are used in many modules under the
> Database Node.
> The functions to parse and return them into desired format, are kept in the
> database utility file (databases/utils.py), so every node can use them.
>
> I have applied the related changes in the database module.
>
> Please find attached patch for the same.
>
> Thanks,
> Khushboo

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения

Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Formatter Functions for Security Labels and Variables

От
Ashesh Vashi
Дата:
Thanks - committed!

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi