Обсуждение: Translated docs

Translated docs

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Hi Guillaume,

Have you thought about what we should do with the translated docs for
this release? We have both French and Czech versions of the docs which
are currently out of date (not to mention the updates needed for the
English docs I mentioned in my previous email). Do you expect we'll be
able to get them updated?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: Translated docs

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Wed, 2011-06-08 at 10:54 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
[...]
> Have you thought about what we should do with the translated docs for
> this release? We have both French and Czech versions of the docs which
> are currently out of date (not to mention the updates needed for the
> English docs I mentioned in my previous email). Do you expect we'll be
> able to get them updated?

They are. I've done some changes on the documentation to reflect the
changes in the code and in the UI. I've translated the new manual in
french. And I just sent a mail to Marek so that he could update his
czech translation of the manual.

Thanks for the reminder.

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

Re: Translated docs

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-06-08 at 10:54 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> Have you thought about what we should do with the translated docs for
>> this release? We have both French and Czech versions of the docs which
>> are currently out of date (not to mention the updates needed for the
>> English docs I mentioned in my previous email). Do you expect we'll be
>> able to get them updated?
>>

> They are. I've done some changes on the documentation to reflect the
> changes in the code and in the UI. I've translated the new manual in
> french. And I just sent a mail to Marek so that he could update his
> czech translation of the manual.
>
> Thanks for the reminder.

Cool - thanks. Did you remember to add any new files to the HTML Help
index and project file? I thought I saw a new file get committed but
didn't see any changes to those files.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: Translated docs

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Sun, 2011-06-12 at 11:15 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2011-06-08 at 10:54 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> > [...]
> >>
> >> Have you thought about what we should do with the translated docs for
> >> this release? We have both French and Czech versions of the docs which
> >> are currently out of date (not to mention the updates needed for the
> >> English docs I mentioned in my previous email). Do you expect we'll be
> >> able to get them updated?
> >>

> > They are. I've done some changes on the documentation to reflect the
> > changes in the code and in the UI. I've translated the new manual in
> > french. And I just sent a mail to Marek so that he could update his
> > czech translation of the manual.
> >
> > Thanks for the reminder.
>
> Cool - thanks. Did you remember to add any new files to the HTML Help
> index and project file? I thought I saw a new file get committed but
> didn't see any changes to those files.

Done.

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info
  http://www.dalibo.com

Re: Translated docs

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 9:01 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-06-12 at 11:15 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>> On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
>> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> > On Wed, 2011-06-08 at 10:54 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>> > [...]
>> >>

>> > They are. I've done some changes on the documentation to reflect the
>> > changes in the code and in the UI. I've translated the new manual in
>> > french. And I just sent a mail to Marek so that he could update his
>> > czech translation of the manual.
>> >
>> > Thanks for the reminder.
>>
>> Cool - thanks. Did you remember to add any new files to the HTML Help
>> index and project file? I thought I saw a new file get committed but
>> didn't see any changes to those files.
>>

> Done.

:-)