Обсуждение: Segfault on property dialog for the index.

Segfault on property dialog for the index.

От
Ashesh Vashi
Дата:
Hi Dave/Guillaume,

I found a crash on ubuntu, when try to open the properties window for any index.
I am running pgAdminIII against PG 9.0.2.

Please find the patch to resolve the crash.

Guillaume,

I am really not aware of the collation implementation, but this patch certainly avoid the crash.
Can you please verify this on your end?

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA:
Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

Вложения

Re: Segfault on property dialog for the index.

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 28/04/2011 16:44, Ashesh Vashi a écrit :
> Hi Dave/Guillaume,
>
> I found a crash on ubuntu, when try to open the properties window for any
> I am running pgAdminIII against PG 9.0.2.
>
> Please find the patch to resolve the crash.
>
> Guillaume,
>
> I am really not aware of the collation implementation, but this patch
> certainly avoid the crash.
> Can you please verify this on your end?

I did. And you're completely right. Your patch fixed the issue. I
suppose Timon had the same issue. Too bad it won't be in beta 1.
Anyways, thanks for your patch.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

Re: Segfault on property dialog for the index.

От
Timon
Дата:
> I did. And you're completely right. Your patch fixed the issue. I
> suppose Timon had the same issue. Too bad it won't be in beta 1.
> Anyways, thanks for your patch.
Yup, it solves my problem. Thanks.

--
All bugs reserved