Обсуждение: fix: cannot build wxWidgets if sources are located at another disk

fix: cannot build wxWidgets if sources are located at another disk

От
Nail Samatov
Дата:
For example, configuration wxWidgets sources are here:
  C:\libs\wxWidgets-2.8.11
PgAdmin sources are here:
  T:\my\pgadmin3

when in console I go to the "T:\my\pgadmin3\xtra\wx-build\" directory
and run "build-wxmsw.bat", build fails.
This patch fixes this.

Re: fix: cannot build wxWidgets if sources are located at another disk

От
Nail Samatov
Дата:
Sorry, forgot to attach the patch :-)

2010/12/29 Nail Samatov <nail.samatov@gmail.com>:
> For example, configuration wxWidgets sources are here:
>  C:\libs\wxWidgets-2.8.11
> PgAdmin sources are here:
>  T:\my\pgadmin3
>
> when in console I go to the "T:\my\pgadmin3\xtra\wx-build\" directory
> and run "build-wxmsw.bat", build fails.
> This patch fixes this.

Вложения

Re: fix: cannot build wxWidgets if sources are located at another disk

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thanks - patch committed.