Обсуждение: 1.12.2 builds

1.12.2 builds

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Source, Mac and Windows builds are at
http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.12.2/. Please check and
report any major problems.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: 1.12.2 builds

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Mon, 2010-12-13 at 22:18 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> Source, Mac and Windows builds are at
> http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.12.2/. Please check and
> report any major problems.

Packages built fine w/o any issues on my platforms.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org

Re: 1.12.2 builds

От
Dave Page
Дата:
2010/12/15 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>:
> On Mon, 2010-12-13 at 22:18 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>> Source, Mac and Windows builds are at
>> http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.12.2/. Please check and
>> report any major problems.
>
> Packages built fine w/o any issues on my platforms.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: 1.12.2 builds

От
Erwin Brandstetter
Дата:
I upgraded from 1.12.1 to 1.12.2 on two different Win XP machines without a problem.
Upgrade requires to restart Windows afterwards. I wonder why that is necessary?

Regards
Erwin

Re: 1.12.2 builds

От
Dave Page
Дата:
To update the runtimes I expect.

On Thursday, December 16, 2010, Erwin Brandstetter <brsaweda@gmail.com> wrote:
> I upgraded from 1.12.1 to 1.12.2 on two different Win XP machines without a problem.
> Upgrade requires to restart Windows afterwards. I wonder why that is necessary?
>
> Regards
> Erwin

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: 1.12.2 builds

От
Erwin Brandstetter
Дата:
On Thursday, December 16, 2010 3:56:54 PM UTC+1, pgSnake wrote:
> To update the runtimes I expect.

Probably. But it should work without a system restart. And it actually did, when I installed on another machine now
witha freshly installed Win XP Pro.

As the upgrade worked in any case, I don't think it's a real problem. Just an oddity that might tell somebody something
..

Regards
Erwin