Обсуждение: SVN Commit by dpage: r6765 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . pgadmin/debugger

SVN Commit by dpage: r6765 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . pgadmin/debugger

От
svn@pgadmin.org
Author: dpage

Date: 2007-10-19 11:51:14 +0100 (Fri, 19 Oct 2007)

New Revision: 6765

Revision summary: http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=6765&view=rev

Log:
Revert Hiroshi's patch to add line numbers to the margin of the debugger (rev: 6757). They are not shown because the
breakpointand execution markers obscure then in quite an ugly way, and the cursor line number and execution line
numbersare both show in the status bar anyway. Fix an off-by-one error in the line numbering while we're here.

Modified:
   trunk/pgadmin3/CHANGELOG
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/ctlCodeWindow.cpp

Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r6765 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . pgadmin/debugger

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Hi Dave.

Oops, I appreciate the help of some problems.:-)
I thought that it was required by the reason for treating PL/pgSQL of hundreds of lines.
Then, The overlapping indicator regarded me as the trifling problem....
Anyway, Thanks!

BTW, This will be improved a little. Does your unpleasant factor disappear?
(v1.9.0)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

> Revert Hiroshi's patch to add line numbers to the margin of the debugger (rev: 6757). They
> are not shown because the breakpoint and execution markers obscure then in quite an ugly
> way, and the cursor line number and execution line numbers are both show in the status bar
> anyway. Fix an off-by-one error in the line numbering while we're here.
>

> Modified:
>   trunk/pgadmin3/CHANGELOG
>   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/ctlCodeWindow.cpp

> TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

Вложения

Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r6765 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . pgadmin/debugger

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Hi Dave.
>
> Oops, I appreciate the help of some problems.:-)
> I thought that it was required by the reason for treating PL/pgSQL of
> hundreds of lines.

The line numbers are shown in the status bar. Besides, we don't make
such changes the day before we intend to release!!

> Then, The overlapping indicator regarded me as the trifling problem....
> Anyway, Thanks!
>
> BTW, This will be improved a little. Does your unpleasant factor disappear?
> (v1.9.0)

Well we can look at it again, but we should consider not just the line
numbers, but different graphics for the indicators and a wider margin.
If it can be made to look nice, then we can change it in trunk.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'unpleasant factor' but I am happy to be
able to write new code again :-D

/D