Обсуждение: Guru hints

Guru hints

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Hi Andreas,

I noticed a guru hint the other day - nice to see them there.

One problem - the dialogue sizing doesn't seem to work correctly; on the
on-liner I found, the dialogue sized to it's minimum width and the text
failed to wrap.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Guru hints

От
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I noticed a guru hint the other day - nice to see them there.
>
> One problem - the dialogue sizing doesn't seem to work correctly; on the
> on-liner I found, the dialogue sized to it's minimum width and the text
> failed to wrap.

Check the shiny new implementation using html, hopefully the connection
hints will help reducing pgsql-XXX traffic :-)

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Guru hints

От
"Dave Page"

> Check the shiny new implementation using html, hopefully the connection
> hints will help reducing pgsql-XXX traffic :-)

Cool, will take a look when I'm on a useful PC :-)

/D