Обсуждение: Changing font bug

Changing font bug

От
Jean-Michel POURE
Дата:
Dear friends,

When trying to change font size of pgAdmin3-cvs3001014 under RedHat and
Debian, I have the reproducable error:

/usr/include/wx/checkbox.h(70): assert "!Is3State()" failed: Calling
IsChecked() doesn't make sense for a three state checkbox, Use
Get3StateValue() instead
Do you want to stop the program?
You can also choose [Cancel] to suppress further warnings.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Re: Changing font bug

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Dear friends,
>
>When trying to change font size of pgAdmin3-cvs3001014 under RedHat and
>Debian, I have the reproducable error:
>
>/usr/include/wx/checkbox.h(70): assert "!Is3State()" failed: Calling
>IsChecked() doesn't make sense for a three state checkbox, Use
>Get3StateValue() instead
>Do you want to stop the program?
>You can also choose [Cancel] to suppress further warnings.

This has nothing to do with fonts; actually, this can't happen at all
because we don't use any three state button.
Can you backtrace where this comes from?

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Changing font bug

От
Jean-Michel POURE
Дата:
Le Jeudi 16 Octobre 2003 13:11, Andreas Pflug a écrit :
> This has nothing to do with fonts; actually, this can't happen at all
> because we don't use any three state button.
> Can you backtrace where this comes from?

Options->Query dialog. I changed the font and it crashed on both computers.
Now that I try to reproduce the error, it does not crash any more. I don't
understand.

Cheers, Jean-Michel

Re: Changing font bug

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Le Jeudi 16 Octobre 2003 13:11, Andreas Pflug a écrit :
>

>>This has nothing to do with fonts; actually, this can't happen at all
>>because we don't use any three state button.
>>Can you backtrace where this comes from?
>>

>Options->Query dialog. I changed the font and it crashed on both computers.
>Now that I try to reproduce the error, it does not crash any more. I don't
>understand.

This bug may not happen, so it doesn't happen. Sometimes you have to
tell a bug how to behave.... :-)

Regards,
Andreas