Обсуждение: pgRule_patch

pgRule_patch

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Hi Dave.

This patch is divides the definition Rule.
Check it fully because it isn't beautiful.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Вложения

Re: pgRule_patch

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Hi Hiroshi,

Andreas is re-working this patch to make it a little more beautiful :-)

Thanks, Dave

Re: pgRule_patch

От
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:

>Hi Hiroshi,
>
>Andreas is re-working this patch to make it a little more beautiful :-)

Already done; it's merely a 4-liner in pgRule.cpp.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: pgRule_patch

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
> Dave Page wrote:
>
> >Hi Hiroshi,
> >
> >Andreas is re-working this patch to make it a little more beautiful :-)
> >
> Already done; it's merely a 4-liner in pgRule.cpp.

Thanks.

Indeed.
In other words, a lot of efforts are necessary for me.:)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito