Обсуждение: BUGS.txt and TODO.txt files

BUGS.txt and TODO.txt files

От
Jean-Michel POURE
Дата:
Dear friends,

Do not hesitate to modify BUGS.txt and TODO.txt, which are now displayed
automatically on the web site in the Development page (with a one hour
delay).

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Re: BUGS.txt and TODO.txt files

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
It's rumoured that Jean-Michel POURE once said:
> Dear friends,
>
> Do not hesitate to modify BUGS.txt and TODO.txt, which are now
> displayed  automatically on the web site in the Development page (with
> a one hour  delay).

Now that we have gone to beta, perhaps we should have a CHANGELOG.txt as
well? CVS logs are way too verbose for that, and I usually include the
changelog for pgAdmin II in release announcements...
Regards, Dave.

Re: BUGS.txt and TODO.txt files

От
Jean-Michel POURE
Дата:
On Sunday 10 August 2003 10:24, Dave Page wrote:
> Now that we have gone to beta, perhaps we should have a CHANGELOG.txt as
> well? CVS logs are way too verbose for that, and I usually include the
> changelog for pgAdmin II in release announcements...
> Regards, Dave.

OK. Cheers, Jean-Michel

Re: BUGS.txt and TODO.txt files

От
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:

>It's rumoured that Jean-Michel POURE once said:
>

>>Dear friends,
>>
>>Do not hesitate to modify BUGS.txt and TODO.txt, which are now
>>displayed  automatically on the web site in the Development page (with
>>a one hour  delay).
>>

>Now that we have gone to beta, perhaps we should have a CHANGELOG.txt as
>well?

Dave,
I just noticed "added missing helpfile images to Win32 installer" from
you in CHANGELOG.txt. Actually, only pgadmin3.chm and tips.txt are
needed in the docs/en_US directory for win32.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: BUGS.txt and TODO.txt files

От
"Dave Page"

Yes, I remember you saying now you mention it. I'll make sure that
happens.

Regards, Dave.