Re: .ini parsing

От sperber@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de (Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor])
Тема Re: .ini parsing
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
>>>>> "Giuliano" == Giuliano Gavazzi <dev+pgsql@humph.com> writes:

Giuliano> At 22:03 +0100 2003/03/19,  (Michael Sperber [Mr.
Giuliano>   Pre wrote:
>>  >>>>> "Giuliano" == Giuliano Gavazzi <> writes:
Giuliano> strange. I use iODBC and it is fine with the
>> spaces. Besides, are you
Giuliano> >Giuliano> sure the odbc.ini is read by the driver and not by the iodbc driver
Giuliano> >Giuliano> manager? You see, with the old version of iODBC on MacOSX the .ini
Giuliano> >Giuliano> files were actually named differently and had a different location,
Giuliano> either the driver manager was passing the file location to
>> the driver,
Giuliano> >Giuliano> or, as I said above, the files were read by the iODBC driver manager
Giuliano> >Giuliano> indeed.
Giuliano> >Giuliano> Maybe this is a bug with the version of iODBC you are using.
Giuliano> >
Giuliano> >No; iODBC parses the .ini file just fine, with spaces.  It's the
Giuliano> >psqlodbc driver that doesn't.  (I'll be glad to provide details, but
Giuliano> >I've actually debugged and read the code in question to figure this
Giuliano> >out.  It's pretty obvious from looking at the code.)
Giuliano> >

Giuliano> It might be obvious, but then can you tell me why I haven't got any
Giuliano> problems here?

How am I supposed to know?  Why are you being so abrasive?  I'm trying
to help you guys here.

Giuliano> One thing I forgot to say is that I haven't got any Port =
Giuliano> 5432 parameter line.

It's got nothing to do with the "Port" line.  This happens on *every*
key.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike