Next PR Steps WAS: E-mail blues

От Josh Berkus
Тема Next PR Steps WAS: E-mail blues
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Robert,

> I'm not sure where this should get put...should it just be a news
> item or were
> you thinking of something else?

The lead news item, I was thinking.  For that matter, we should try to
generate news items at least 3/month, just to keep people interested.

> fwiw I did some very light cleaning and fixed the typo josh mentioned
> earlier.

Where's your version?

> I have several, but again, where does this fit into the site?

Same as above.

> The only addition I would have to the list you sent me would be to
> note that
> we can post press releases to databasejournal.com

Plus we need to do our own postings to NewsForge.net.

> I'll do this, as I have names of all/most of the folks who did the
> translations.

Cool, thanks.

> > 8) We need to prepare a 2-3 page PR policy paper so that PR vols
> know
> > what not to say.
> >

> i thought there was something like this on the techdocs site?

No.  I'll start one, though.

techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/PRguidelines

Speaking of which ... does anyone have the access/skill to add basic
authentication for Guides users?   I really want to lock out the script
kiddies from defacing any of the Guides.

-Josh Berkus

                                       Josh Berkus
  Complete information technology      josh@agliodbs.com