Re: [HACKERS] JDBC pg_description update needed for CVS tip

От Rene Pijlman
Тема Re: [HACKERS] JDBC pg_description update needed for CVS tip
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Thu, 06 Sep 2001 23:39:53 -0700, you wrote:
>Interestingly it was fixed in the getColumns() method, until a patch
>that was applied yesterday broke it again.

Ah, that's probably the getColumns() fix from my fellow
countryman that was based on an older version before my patch.

Let me know if I have to re-merge my changes with a new patch.
I'll have time for that this weekend, so it can be in 7.2 beta1.

Also, this calls for a regression test :-)

Regards,
René Pijlman <rene@lab.applinet.nl>