Re: BUG #1502: hash_seq_search might return removed entry

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: BUG #1502: hash_seq_search might return removed entry
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:

>Thomas Hallgren <thhal@mailblocks.com> writes:
>

>>Would such a patch be accepted?
>>

>Seems like a brute-force solution.  I'd look first at whether
>AtCommit_Portals could just restart its hashtable scan after
>each deletion; if that seems too inefficient, modify the hash
>table entries themselves to carry a "portal already deleted"
>flag.

Yes, a static flag indicating that a deletion has occured will work fine
since all portals that has not been perused but not dropped now has an
InvalidSubTransactionId. I'll do it that way then.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: Barry Brown
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1497: Default permissions allow any user to create objects in any database
От: "ZOUARI Fourat"
Сообщение: BUG #1511: RPM install, PHP5