Re: Concurrent Connections - User only allowed one

От Gordon Ross
Тема Re: Concurrent Connections - User only allowed one
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Yes but...

If I shut down the server, the PC can connect (and vice-versa) so
PG-HBA.CONF *must* be correct.

GTG

"Gordon Ross" <G.Ross@ccw.gov.uk> writes:
> I didn't think you needed to HUP postmaster if you were changing
> pg_hba.conf  ?

You certainly do (in recent releases anyway).  I also thought there
might be merit in the suggestion that you were changing the wrong copy
of pg_hba.conf ...

Сообщение: Re: Concurrent Connections - User only allowed one
Сообщение: Re: Concurrent Connections - User only allowed one