pgAdmin 1.2.1 doesn't display comments on constraints

От Gino Lucrezi
Тема pgAdmin 1.2.1 doesn't display comments on constraints
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
When I open the property window for a constraint, it will never show
me its comments.

If I use the window to add comments, though, they are added in the
database, they just aren't visible from pgAdmin.

I'm using 1.2.1 on an XP box, the DB is 8.0.0

This bug was in 120 too, I just upgraded to 1.2.1 to see if it had
been fixed, but to no avail. BTW, the homepage
(http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/) still mentions 1.2.0 as the latest
version!

Gino Lucrezi
Penta Consulting Services

Gino Lucrezi
Penta Consulting Services Srl

Сообщение: Re: RHEL3.0 Support for pgadmin
Сообщение: Re: RHEL3.0 Support for pgadmin