Re: Tutorial on How to Compile PostgreSQL 9.5 for Windows 64bit

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Tutorial on How to Compile PostgreSQL 9.5 for Windows 64bit
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Igal @ Lucee.org schrieb am 25.01.2016 um 19:46:
> I have posted a video tutorial on How to Compile PostgreSQL 9.5 for Windows 64bit
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BJmuZT5IPE
>
> It was quite difficult for me to figure it out, so hopefully it will make life easier for
> the next guy (or gal).

Very helpful, thanks.

Is there any tutorial on how to compile extensions for Windows?

There are many interesting extensions where no Windows binaries are available, so it would be really helpful if I could
compilethem myself.

Regards
Thomas