Does btrfs on Linux have a negative performance impact for PostgreSQL 13?

От Simon Connah
Тема Does btrfs on Linux have a negative performance impact for PostgreSQL 13?
Дата
Re: Does btrfs on Linux have a negative performance impact for PostgreSQL 13?  (Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
I'm curious, really. I use btrfs as my filesystem on my home systems and am setting up a server as I near releasing my
project.I planned to use btrfs on the server, but it got me thinking about PostgreSQL 13. Does anyone know if it would
havea major performance impact?

Simon.

Вложения