Re: Front End Languages for PostgreSQL

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: Front End Languages for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Centuries ago, Nostradamus foresaw when lvaningen@ESNCC.com ("Van Ingen, Lane") would write:
> Does anybody have any solid information that says that one language
> is better as a front end to a PostgreSQL database over another, and
> why ?

Here lies Serious Flamage...

One of the strengths of PostgreSQL is that people have built mappings
to make it usable in conjunction with _numerous_ languages, often with
APIs specially suited to the language.

People have had good success using numerous languages; it would seem
very strange to me for any language to be provably "better" in this
fashion.
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "moc.liamg" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/languages.html