Re: EMBEDDED PostgreSQL

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: EMBEDDED PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Martha Stewart called it a Good Thing when topeakinniyi@yahoo.co.uk (Tope Akinniyi) wrote:
> If I may ask, is there any plan for embedded PostgreSQL database as
> we have it in Firebird database?  In Firebird embedded a compact
> engine of the database that can only accept connections from
> localhost (127.0.0.1) and easily distributable with single user
> applications exists.

You can do that with PostgreSQL by configuring pg_hba.conf to only
accept connections from localhost.

And there is no problem with the notion of creating a database in a
local directory.

None of this requires any change.
--
output = reverse("moc.liamg" "@" "enworbbc")
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/postgresql.html

Сообщение: Re: Validating user-input to be inserted in regular expressions
Сообщение: Re: Validating user-input to be inserted in regular expressions