Re: Odd table ownership for PostgreSQL

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Odd table ownership for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Giles Thomas <giles@pythonanywhere.com> writes:
> Apologies for taking up your bandwith with this one, it turns out that there
> was one other factor involved that we'd forgotten -- we were using
> PostgreSQL Extension Whitelist extension
> (<https://github.com/dimitri/pgextwlist/>) and we've confirmed that the
> problem is present iff that extension is installed.  It looks like it was
> last updated on 23 July, so I think we've found our culprit.

Currently working on it to fix a security problem we had with the
previous version. The fix is not complete yet, but the extension code
will now run as if executed by a superuser, so owned by him, where it
used to be owned by the connected user.

I now see the following issue, please refer to that as I'll answer there
for more details:

  https://github.com/dimitri/pgextwlist/issues/6

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine

Сообщение: Re: pg_createcluster not obeying default for socket directory
Сообщение: Re: pg_createcluster not obeying default for socket directory