Re: pgreplay log file replayer released

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: pgreplay log file replayer released
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Greg Stark <gsstark@mit.edu> writes:
> Do you have a multi-threaded model that tracks which transactions each
> query belonged to and runs them concurrently like they were in the
> original setup? That's what I've been looking for.

Tsung does that and has been doing it for… quite some time. It even
comes with a recorder which is a PostgreSQL proxy: connect it to your
server, connect your client to it, and let it record a session at a
time.

Then in the configuration you get to choose how many of each session you
want to mix, etc.

  http://tsung.erlang-projects.org/

Regards,
--
dim

My TODO has "write a Tsung blog entry (series?) and a tutorial", but
you'll have to wait until after extensions and some other things, or do
it yourself... sorry about that...