Re: [HACKERS] Re: Mess

От wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Mess
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> The following message is send to me every day for about one month, I don't know what's happening with
> postmaster.
> Is there any body with the same problem ?
> Please stop it.
>
> postmaster@guest1.sendit.seguest.sendit.se ha scritto:
>
> > Your message to Tiberiu Craciun <4092483565@guest.sendit.se> could not be completely delivered due to the

    Yes,  I'm seeing them too. Unfortunately, all messages to the
    postmaster of that site (I've tried various addresses) bounce
    too.

    Tiberiu:

    Could  you  please  tell your mail host administrator that he
    should immediately fix it. Sending INCOMPLETE error  messages
    about INCOMPLETE deliveries suggests, that absolutely nothing
    can be delivered completely. What a useless mailing system.

Jan