Re: Long (really long) queries and not sure how to diagnose

От Tony Day
Тема Re: Long (really long) queries and not sure how to diagnose
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi Tom

Well, other than an explicit LOCK TABLE, it'd be some sort of DDL action
on the table.  CREATE INDEX, ALTER TABLE, that sort of thing.  I'd try
grepping the query log for the table name and then filtering out the
easy select/insert/update/delete stuff.

Thanks - at least I now have something to try - gives me the illusion of being in control :-)

Regards, Tony