Re: "1-Click" installer problems

От Massa, Harald Armin
Тема Re: "1-Click" installer problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dave,

> IIRC, that was modeled on where Microsofts own SQL Server put it's
> data files by default. Does anybody know if that has changed recently?

It hasn't. I checked 2008 this morning.

And how does SQL Server fiddle that with Windows 7? My experience is that W7 is "not amused" when trying to put data below Programs and Files (x86), as I described within:

The default as of know is \ProgramData\<application>

Best wishes,

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa