Re: BUG #3924: Create Database with another encoding as the encoding from postgres

От Pit M.
Тема Re: BUG #3924: Create Database with another encoding as the encoding from postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> Yes, that's an intentional change. From release notes:
I had the same problem this morning. We provide a sample database with
LATIN1 encoding (included in our setup). So how can i change my encoding
to have a database that can be used with PG 8.1; 8.1; 8.2 and 8.3
without problems and without knowing how the server was installed? What
is the required encoding as LATIN1 was the encoding we prefered.  We
don't want to use UNICODE.

Regards

Pit

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Vers. 8.3.0: "make check" fails dismally
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Vers. 8.3.0: "make check" fails dismally