Error during installation postgres on windows

От Antonios Katsikadamos
Тема Error during installation postgres on windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Good morning to all. I have a problem during my installation of postgresql on windows

after it starts copying the files I come to this message:

" Internal account lookup failure: no correspondance between usernames and passwords account security ".

After Internal account lookup failure message the rest message is written in greek so I am not sure if it is the right translation. but that is the message I get!

what do i do wrong?

I would be gratefull if someone helped me!!

thnx!