Re: PHP and Postgres setup

От Matthew Terenzio
Тема Re: PHP and Postgres setup
Дата
Список pgsql-php
On Mar 21, 2005, at 8:10 AM, germ germ wrote:

> What do I need to configure in order for Appache and
> Postgres to be able to talk back and forth?

A couple things need to be done. It would help if you stated where and
what the failure message was. If you haven't gotten that far then start
with these items.

1. Check to see if you started postgres with a -i flag. this alows it
to receive connections over the internet.
2.Also, in pg_hba.conf you must make sure you are allowing connections
from the web server host. If that is the local host, you should be okay
if you can already connect with the given user and pass you are going
to use inside the PHP scripts. Restart postgres if you change this
file. remember the -i again.
3. And you must have PHP compiled with postgres support.

You don't really need to change Apache. At least it's not necessary to
start making connections to the DB.

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: