Re: Logging parallel worker draught

От Benoit Lobréau
Тема Re: Logging parallel worker draught
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/22/23 13:06, Amit Kapila wrote:
> I don't think introducing a GUC for this is a good idea. We can
> directly output this message in the server log either at LOG or DEBUG1
> level.

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed answer, I was away from my computer for a few
days. I don't mind removing the guc, but I would like to keep it at the
LOG level. When I do audits most client are at that level and setting it
to DEBUG1 whould add too much log for them on the long run.

I'll post the corresponding patch asap.

--
Benoit Lobréau
Consultant