Re: BUG #17798: Incorrect memory access occurs when using BEFORE ROW UPDATE trigger

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: BUG #17798: Incorrect memory access occurs when using BEFORE ROW UPDATE trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello Tom,

14.01.2024 02:29, Tom Lane wrote:
> So, after a bit more work on the comments, I end with the attached.

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation and for the final patch!
I have no questions regarding the fix proposed.

I've retested it with my demo test just to be sure and encountered no
issues.

Best regards,
Alexander