Re: Support to define custom wait events for extensions

От Masahiro Ikeda
Тема Re: Support to define custom wait events for extensions
Дата
Re: Support to define custom wait events for extensions  ("Tristan Partin" <tristan@neon.tech>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-06-20 18:26, Masahiro Ikeda wrote:
> The followings are TODO items.
> * to check that meson.build works since I tested with old command
> `make` now

I test with meson and I updated the patches to work with it.
My test procedure is the following.

```
export builddir=/mnt/tmp/build
export prefix=/mnt/tmp/master

# setup
meson setup $builddir --prefix=$prefix -Ddebug=true -Dcassert=true
-Dtap_tests=enabled

# build and install with src/test/modules
ninja -C $builddir install install-test-files

# test
meson test -v -C $builddir
meson test -v -C $builddir --suite test_custom_wait_events  # run the
test only
```

Regards,
--