Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2024-04-03 We 15:12, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
The
fact that very few animals run the ssl tests is a pet peeve of mine, it would
be nice if we could get broader coverage there.

Well, the only reason for that is that the SSL tests need to be listed in PG_TEST_EXTRA, and the only reason for that is that there's a possible hazard on multi-user servers. But I bet precious few buildfarm animals run in such an environment. Mine don't - I'm the only user.

Maybe we could send out an email to the buildfarm-owners list asking people to consider allowing the ssl tests.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan