Re: BUG #8821: pg_trgm segfault with Turkish locale database

От Ufuk Kayserilioglu
Тема Re: BUG #8821: pg_trgm segfault with Turkish locale database
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Tom,

Thank you so much for the quick turnaround. Indeed, I just built the late=
st version from Git and tested it on one of the original test machines an=
d all cases are working perfectly.

Regards,

--
Ufuk Kayserilioglu

=46rom:=C2=A0Tom Lane Tom Lane
Reply:=C2=A0Tom Lane tgl=40sss.pgh.pa.us