Re: Can PostgreSQL notify a client that a trigger has fired?

От Bill
Тема Re: Can PostgreSQL notify a client that a trigger has fired?
Дата
Re: Can PostgreSQL notify a client that a trigger has fired?  (Jorge Godoy <jgodoy@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Jorge Godoy wrote:

> I have the impression that you're missing a lot of sections in the
> manual...  How about some time to re-read it?

I don't know about you but for me a 1500 page manual is at least two
weeks of full time reading.<g> I have read several sections of it but I
am trying to decide if PostgreSQL should be considered for a project
and I don't have 80 hours to make the evaluation. As well indexed as
the manual is, there are some topics I cannot find without knowing the
PostgreSQL specific terminology. That's one of the great things about
newsgroups and mailing lists; you can get help with specific questions
from experienced users. I appreciate all the anwers I have received
here. They have made it possible for me to do a much better job in the
time available. My thanks to everyone.

--
.Bill.