HowTo change keyStore location and KeyStore Password

От Andrew Madu
Тема HowTo change keyStore location and KeyStore Password
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Application server -  Jboss 4.0.3SP1
Driver - postgresql-8.1-405.jdbc3
OS - Windows XP (ver. 5.1.2600), Service Pack 2

Hi,
How do I configure my postgreSQL driver, postgresql-8.1-405.jdbc3, so that I can point set a keyStore of my choice? For example what I want to do is something like this:

javax.net.ssl.keyStore = "c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\lib\security\cacerts"

javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword = "changeit"

Is there a postgresql.properties file I can create which can do this? If so, what is the syntax to acheive this?

regards

Andrew