Re: Report planning memory in EXPLAIN ANALYZE

От Lepikhov Andrei
Тема Re: Report planning memory in EXPLAIN ANALYZE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Using your patch I found out one redundant memory usage in the planner [1]. It can be interesting as an example of how
thispatch can detect problems.

[1] Optimize planner memory consumption for huge arrays
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/em9939439a-441a-4b27-a977-ebdf5987dc49%407d14f008.com

--
Regards,
Andrei Lepikhov